Saturday, August 22, 2009

3 years older

been editing my flickr page, which i havend updated and actually used for a long time now.
changed the name and stuff
when edited profile information found the old one i wrote about myself when i was 16 i guess.(that was when i start surfing thru flickr and uploading my photos there)
so here it is:

i love photography, though i am not a professional( and probably far from it.....really far)))))
anyway, 3 things i can't live without: people, music and art
i need to love and to be loved( luckily so far i was able to manage both)
i'm an arts advocate
i'm lazy(unfortunately)
i'm a chocolate addict
well, as my friends would say i'm a anything-that-is-sweet-addict...;))
i'm strange in my own way(like everybody else is too)
i need to know a person well to be open wtih him/her
i love my mom, my parents, my friends, and my cat( and i understood it more than ever in this year)
_____________________
keep smiling!!!
well, that's pretty much it.....it was nice of you reading my profile and look at my pics........:)))

Val

haha its funny, i'm so positive about everything
anyway almost nothing hasn't changed in 3 years
i still can not live without art, music and people
i'm still eating tons of sweet stuff
and so on.
but i wouldn't pay so much attention to these things now

i guess i'm the same. just 3 years older

No comments:

Post a Comment