Tuesday, July 21, 2009

reflection i'm tired to see

i hate this feeling of being alike with her.
but today i read her new post, and thought that its not our resemblance.
maybe its just mankind's resemblance.
maybe there are hundreds of people that feel exactly the same.
i mean exactly. to 90 percent. maximum 95. more is not possible for anyone.
its hard to explain what i mean.
yeah, i know all people are alike.
but some are more to a particular degree.
feelings vary. and resemble at the same time.

i guess i'm just a silly little girl
and i know the truth but i'm trying to hide it from myself
so that i will not have a chance to acknowledge myself as a fool

p.s. i stopped expressing my thoughts on my page on vkontakte.ru cuz people either ignore it or react in a way that just irritates me or makes me sad
sometimes i even dont need reaction at all
i just need to express myself
also friends always spoil it for some reason
people i dont know usually are more adequate

No comments:

Post a Comment